- As 2018 draws to a close the builders are in their final week of work before the Christmas shutdown.
- We had a good Open Morning on 8 December.
- Visitors were very impressed with the new-look church and the quality of the chairs we’ve chosen.
- Now that the concrete sub-floor is finished, brickwork for the Meeting Room and WC is being laid.
- And a lot of insulation for the floor has appeared !
- Here’s a photo of one of the old pews, beautifully restored in its new home, Sally and Stuart Brown’s kitchen.
- Our fundraising is ongoing and we are seeking to add to the £132,750 we’ve raised in grants.
- We are close to being able to do everything we want to do but we’re not quite there yet.
- Perhaps we will receive a few Christmas presents!
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement.