- Please remember in your prayers those who are sick: Janette Saunders, Barry Broughton, Betty Tyler, Graham Robinson, Catherine Tanser, and Derek Barker.
- We pray also for all those who put their lives in danger to serve others suffering from Coronavirus and for those who have lost their jobs in the crisis.
- Zoom services continue throughout the week, including Sunday, 10am (via firstname.lastname@example.org) but today we continue our gradual return to church with worship at Morcott, 11am and next week at Barrowden. Face masks are obligatory.
Our Church is open every day from 10am to 4pm for quiet time or private prayer.
THIS WEEK’S MEDITATION: How to meditate
- Jesus asks me, “What do you say I am?”
- God lives in us, we can surrender to Him. Where is God leading me these days?
In the next moments of silence, talk about this with Jesus. Tell him what you think, what you feel, what you want. Ask him for the grace that you need for … (make your conversation with God).
Contemplation – Quiet moment with God
Now be silent; simply present in God, as He is quietly present in you. Perhaps from this silence, hear God’s speak, perhaps focus on thanksgiving and worship or open yourself and accept him in your life and work, maybe He gives you the courage to …
When you walk into a personal relationship with God, he changes you, makes you more loving, and encourages you to the concrete action, which is….. (write down your insights for concrete action).
Prayer at the end
Lord, the living God, thank you for giving each of us the promise of prosperity, goodness, fullness. Thank you for giving me the grace to recognize you as alive and to surrender to you. Thus you make me a spiritual stone, a rock, and as such, I can also serve others, the Church.
See wellandfosse.org for much more information, including contact details for
The Very Rev Christopher Armstrong and the churchwardens