- PETER’S CHURCH, BARROWDEN.
In the life of the year and beyond the Church relies on volunteer help in order to keep the Church running with four services in the month. We thought it might help if people could indicate if there were any areas they would be particularly interested in, whether to do with upkeep of the Churchyard or the Church itself or taking part in services.
Would you be prepared to help with any of the following?
- Upkeep of Churchyard once or twice a year as part of a working party
- Cleaning of Church once or twice a year as part of a working party
- Sidesman -greeting people, handing out books etc. – on a rota
- Reader – reading the lesson – on a rota
- Chalice – helping to administer the Chalice [wine] at communion – again on a rota
- Intercessor – doing the prayers during a service – on a rota
- Helping with crèche – on fourth Sunday in the month
- Helping run a prayer group
- Organising/helping with fund raising events for the Church
Or alternatively telephone Chris on 01572 748634 or Kay on 01572 748797